If you have a question please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Some of our more common questions include:
- Where can I find out whether my provider is registered and whether my course is an AQF qualification?
- How do I get credit for recognition of prior learning and/or experience?
- How can I get my foreign qualification recognised in Australia?
- My training provider has closed. How can I get a copy of my qualification or have my qualification verified?
- I studied my qualification prior to 1995 when the AQF was first introduced, how do I know what it is equivalent to?
Telephone: +61 8 8306 8777
9.00 am to 5.00 pm weekdays
Australian Eastern Standard Time
Governance, Quality and Access Branch
Department of Education and Training
GPO Box 9880
Canberra ACT 2601