If you have a question, please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions page.
Please note that the AQF is not at liberty to provide advice on immigration or visa matters. You should contact the Department of Home Affairs if you need any such advice.
Some of our more common questions include:
- Where can I find out whether my provider is registered and whether my course is an AQF qualification?
- How do I get credit for recognition of prior learning and/or experience?
- How can I get my foreign qualification recognised in Australia?
- My training provider has closed. How can I get a copy of my qualification or have my qualification verified?
- I studied my qualification prior to 1995 when the AQF was first introduced, how do I know what it is equivalent to?
Telephone: +61 8 8306 8777
9:00am to 5:00pm weekdays
Australian Eastern Standard Time
Quality and Access Branch
Australian Government Department of Education and Training
GPO Box 9880
Canberra ACT 2601