Information about the Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) is available in the AQF Second Edition 2013 or associated explanatory information on these web pages.
As the AQF is no longer a stand-alone operational entity, should you have a question about the AQF, you can email a representative at the Australian Government Department of Education, Skills and Employment.
Please note that this representative cannot assist with the following types of enquiries:
- immigration or visa questions
- foreign qualification assessment or recognition
- provision or verification of student records
- licensing, registration or accreditation for occupations
- employment awards/agreements, pay or conditions
For more information about which agencies to contact for help with such queries, please see the Where can I get further help?
To contact the Department, please complete the feedback form below.