Qualifications for work
The Job Guide website provides information about which qualifications are required for specific jobs. The Australian and New Zealand Standard Classification of Occupations (ANZSCO) also provides information on qualifications required for work.
You can search for courses leading to AQF qualifications on the following websites:
- higher education - Quality Indicators for Learning and Teaching
- vocational education and training - MySkills.
Professional associations or boards specify the qualifications required for professional practice. Qualifications required by specific professions can be obtained from the websites of relevant professional organisations, for example:
- Engineering – Engineers Australia
- Health (including nursing) – Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency
- Law – Law Council of Australia
- Teaching – Australian Institute for Teaching and School Leadership.