Registration of education and training providers
Under Australian law, only registered education and training providers are authorised to deliver and assess AQF qualifications.
In higher education, providers are registered by the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency.
In vocational education and training, training organisations are registered by:
- the Australian Skills Quality Authority
- the Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority
- the Western Australian Training Accreditation Council.
For information about senior secondary schools, please contact the state or territory accrediting authorities below:
- Australian Capital Territory: ACT Board of Senior Secondary Studies
- New South Wales: Office of the Board of Studies NSW
- Northern Territory: Northern Territory Department of Employment Education and Training
- Queensland: Queensland Studies Authority
- South Australia: SACE Board of South Australia
- Tasmania: Tasmanian Qualifications Authority
- Victoria: Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority
- Western Australia: Curriculum Council of Western Australia.