Accreditation of courses leading to the award of AQF qualifications
In higher education, courses leading to the award of AQF qualifications are accredited by:
- the Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency
- self-accrediting higher education providers, such as universities.
In vocational education and training, courses leading to the award of AQF qualifications are accredited or endorsed by:
- the Australian Industry and Skills Committee
- the Australian Skills Quality Authority
- the Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority
- the Western Australian Training Accreditation Council.
In secondary education, courses leading to the award of AQF qualifications are accredited by state and territory accrediting authorities:
- Australian Capital Territory: ACT Board of Senior Secondary Studies
- New South Wales: Office of the Board of Studies NSW
- Northern Territory: Northern Territory Department of Employment Education and Training
- Queensland: Queensland Studies Authority
- South Australia: SACE Board of South Australia
- Tasmania: Tasmanian Qualifications Authority
- Victoria: Victorian Registration and Qualifications Authority
- Western Australia: Curriculum Council of Western Australia.